Mud Run Pricing:
$2.75/runner ($1200 minimum)
+ $1.50 for each unreturned chip
+ $0.25/chip: post race chip cleaning fee
• Prepared Race/Chip Packets for each participant – includes timing chip, race bib (provided by race), strap to attach chip, label on each packet with athlete information. Packets are arranged by event and alphabetically by last name. A registration check in list is provided.
• A gun start with a chip finish
• Computer to process results
• Backup Timer volunteer training at finish line
• Results available after last finisher. Results based on a gun start.
• Chip Start and additional split locations available for an additional fee.
• Custom results and awards lists to suit your race’s needs
• Optional: Emailed results to newspapers or other source
• Posted results on www.finaltiming.com the day of the event
• Continued support after the event to answer any questions a runner has about the race results.
Race to Provide:
• 2 volunteers to assist with timing
• 1 volunteer for race day data entry (if there is race day registration)
• 3 – 4 Volunteers to remove chips at finish line
• Race bibs, sequential and different colored numbers for different race distances (ex. 5K 1-300 blue, 10K 301-600 red)
(We recommend www.rainbowracing.com – bibs can be shipped directly to us.)
• Finish line chute setup to control finishers for chip removal
• Mileage to and from the race event.
• Lodging for timer night before the event.
• Final Time listed on the event insurance